Form Retail Advisors, a Vancouver-based commercial real estate firm, is seeking a reliable and proactive individual to join their team as a full-time Receptionist/Bookkeeper. The role’s primary focus is to provide real-estate based administrative support to a growing team of commercial brokers and operations staff. The successful candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, be exceptionally organized, and have previous bookkeeping experience.
The selected candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities, which will evolve as business needs change, including:
• Providing basic administrative support and coordination of miscellaneous tasks which can include filing, database management, data entry
• Planning all company related events
• Ordering office supplies and products, printing marketing materials, and mailing documentation
• Reaching a high working proficiency in company software including Salesforce, MailChimp, Dropbox, Microsoft Office, and Google Docs
• Invoicing and preparation of transaction files and monitoring of critical dates in both Salesforce and accounting software
• Deal file entry, organization and management
• Trust Account management and reconciliations
• Liason between brokers and operations staff to complete deal files in a timely manner
• Input and record all listings and sales in real estate and accounting software
• Submit and coordinate sales documents with real estate lawyers and notaries
• Receive and issue payment for all real estate related invoices and real estate commissions
• Liaise with other external parties and various Real Estate Councils as required
• Minimum 1 year bookkeeping experience
• Proficient knowledge of Quick!TRS and QuickBooks Software is required
• Extremely organized, high level of attention to detail, and task-oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Real-estate experience an asset
• Knowledge and/or experience with Salesforce and FINTRAC an asset but not required
You will receive a salary of $43,000 a year plus a full benefit package after probationary period.
Form Retail Advisors Inc. is a dynamic and fast-growing brokerage firm specializing in retail oriented commercial real estate in Western Canada. Please visit www.form.ca for additional information on the company.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Alyssa Dickinson at email@example.com. We thank all who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.