Form Real Estate Advisors, a Vancouver-based commercial real estate firm, is seeking a reliable and proactive individual to join their team as a full-time Office Manager. The role’s primary focus is to provide real-estate based administrative support to a growing team of commercial brokers and operations staff.
The selected candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities, which will evolve as business needs change, including:
- Providing basic administrative support and coordination of miscellaneous tasks which can include filing, database management, data entry
- Invoicing and deal tracking
- Planning all company related events
- Ordering office supplies and products, printing marketing materials, and mailing documentation
- Reaching a high working proficiency in company software including Salesforce, Dropbox, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Extremely organized, high level of attention to detail, and task-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Real-estate experience an asset, but not necessary
+ A full benefit package after probationary period
+ Form will pay for job related courses, including Diploma in Urban Land Economics.
Form Real Estate Advisors Inc. is a dynamic and fast-growing brokerage firm specializing in commercial real estate in Western Canada.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Alyssa Dickinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.